The good news is that the inflation rate for July in Canada fell to 7.6 per cent, according to Statistics Canada, and it’s the first time that there’s been a decrease from the previous month in a year. That’s your happy thought for the day, but it might be wise to put any celebrations on […]
- Are You Reconsidering Your Retirement Due To Inflation/Rising Interest Rates?
- Asking For A Rushed Court Decision On Playing FedEx Playoffs May Work For LIV Players
- Are Golfers Spending As Much On Pro Shop/Food And Beverage As They Normally Would?
- In A Tumultuous Era In Media, May The Vin Scully Legacy Live On
- How Were July Rounds This Year Compared To Same Month In 2021?