October is upon us, the leaves are reaching their peak of fall colours and beginning to fall, it’s getting dark earlier and the nights are chilly, but this golf season like no other due to the coronavirus pandemic continues with a surprising number of rounds being put through by most accounts.
About a month ago, the GNN Poll asked readers how they would describe the number of rounds put through in August at the golf operations where they work compared to the same month in previous years.
The answers were very positive, with 80 per cent of respondents saying their rounds in August were the most they’d even seen, with the remaining 20 per cent saying their rounds were status quo, compared to previous years. Nobody said they’re rounds this year were lower than usual.
It’s time to see if that was true in September, as well. How would you describe the number of rounds put through in September at the golf operation where you work compared to the same month in previous years?
That’s the question in this week’s GNN Poll.
You can answer below or on the GNN home page and if you’d like to add a few thoughts on this subject, please use the Comments section below.