Nick Taylor will be the first Canadian off the tee at the PGA Championship on Thursday, when he’ll start from the 10th tee at Harding Park at 7:16 a.m. local time. Tee times for the first two rounds are here … Taylor Pendrith has four consecutive top three finishes on the Korn Ferry Tour and should he remain in the top five regular season points list after this week’s Portland Open, he’ll earn a ticket into next month’s U.S. Open. Pendrith will start on the first tee on Thursday at 1:12 p.m. local time. For the full list of tee times for the first two rounds, click here. For more on Pendrith, click here … Alena Sharp will tee off from the 10th tee at 8 a.m. local time on Thursday at the Marathon LPGA Classic in Sylvania, Ohio. Tee times for the first two rounds are here … This week’s GNN Poll asks readers how they would describe the number of rounds put through at their place of employment in July compared to the same month in previous years? As of this writing, 83 per cent of respondents said the number of July rounds are the most they’d even seen, with 17 per cent calling rounds about the same as in previous years. If you haven’t already, you can cast your vote on the GNN home page.
You are here: /
- NGCOA Canada Data Shows 25.5 Per Cent Increase In Rounds Played In July Year Over Year
- Industry Notes: DeLaet Returns To Tour, Tee Times And More
- Industry Notes: Olympic Golf, Tee Times, Rounds Played And More
- Industry Notes: Canadian WDs From LPGA Event After Caddie Tests Positive For Coronavirus
- Industry Notes: Interest Rates Down, Tee Times, Changing Attitudes And More