The PGA of Canada’s Tee Talks Live will shift to a digital series that commences on Tuesday, Jan. 19 at 2 p.m. EST. It will continue on ensuing Tuesdays at that same time through February 16.
Free to all PGA of Canada members, and open to non-members at a cost of $25 per session or $100 for all five sessions, this year’s series will celebrate the leadership PGA professionals showed during a challenging, but successful 2020 season.
While acknowledging the success the golf industry saw in 2020, Tee Talks Live – Digital Series will zero in on the theme of resilience, with a focus on the importance PGA of Canada professionals have in retaining the large influx of participants the game welcomed during COVID-19 and into the post-pandemic world.
Hosted by TSN personalities Natasha Staniszewski and Mark Roe, the full lineup of 2021 Tee Talks Live – Digital Series speakers is as follows:
- David Amber, studio host, Hockey Night In Canada
- Henry Burris, two-time Grey Cup MVP
- Damon Hack, co-Host, Golf Channel’s Golf Today
- John Boccuzzi, managing partner, Boccuzzi LLC
- Anna Dolce, hospitality expert
- Dana Garmany, executive chairman at Troon
- Tony Chapman, branding expert, media personality and podcaster
- Nancy Rademaker, digitization and customer behaviour expert