The LPGA Tour season resumes this week at the Gainbridge LPGA event in Orlando, where Brooke Henderson, Alena Sharp and Calgary’s Jaclyn Lee are in the field … Taylor Pendrith makes his first PGA Tour start of the year at this week’s Puerto Rico Open. Other Canadians in the field include Michael Gligic, David Hearn and Roger Sloan … The Korn Ferry Tour, where Pendrith plays this year, is off until March 18, when the Chitimacha Louisiana Open will be played … The PGA Tour Champions season resumes this week at the Cologuard Classic in Tucson, where Stephen Ames and Mike Weir are in the field … Last week’s GNN Poll asked readers how they would describe the chances of a “third wave” of COVID–19 delaying the golf season where they work. The majority, or 56 per cent of respondents, described it as low probability, 31 per cent said high probability and 13 per cent said no probability … This week’s poIl asks if agreeing to take the COVID–19 vaccination should be a condition of employment in the golf industry. If you haven’t already, you can cast your vote on the GNN home page.
You are here: /
- Industry Notes: Pendrith Starts Korn Ferry Tour Season, Who’s At Riviera And More
- Taylor Pendrith On The U.S. Open: “Just An Overall Awesome Experience For My First Major”
- NGCOA Reports Major Increases In Revenue And Rounds, Year To Date And In October
- Industry Notes: Another Canadian In Korn Ferry Tour Opener, “Happy” Anniversary And More
- Tour Roundup: Pendrith, Hadwin Make The Weekend At U.S. Open