Corey Conners will be the first Canadian to tee it up in the first round of the Masters on Thursday. Conners will start at 9:12 a.m. local time with Charl Schwartzel and Si Woo Kim. Mackenzie Hughes will start at 11:30 with Bernd Wiesberger and Carlos Ortiz. Former Masters champ Mike Weir is in the next group at 11:42 a.m. with C.T. Pan and Robert MacIntyre. All tee times are here … Conners goes into this week’s Masters in 43rd place in the world golf rankings, while Hughes is 51st. … Taylor Pendrith and Adam Svensson each dropped one position in this week’s Korn Ferry Tour regular season points list. Pendrith went from second to third, while Svensson dropped from 12th to 13th. The top 25 at the end of the season graduate to the PGA Tour … This week’s GNN Poll asks readers how seriously the golf operations where they work were affected by their provincial governments recently imposing restrictions in the battle against the “third wave” in the COVID-19 pandemic. As of this writing, 78 per cent of respondents said it’s no worse than 2020, 16 per cent said it’s very serious, with six per cent saying they hadn’t been given any new restrictions. If you haven’t already, you can cast your vote on the GNN home page.
You are here: /
- NGCOA Reports Major Increases In Revenue And Rounds, Year To Date And In October
- Taylor Pendrith On The U.S. Open: “Just An Overall Awesome Experience For My First Major”
- Industry Notes: Pendrith Starts Korn Ferry Tour Season, Who’s At Riviera And More
- Tour Roundup: Pendrith, Hadwin Make The Weekend At U.S. Open
- Industry Notes: Canadians Rocket Up Rankings, Leblanc Moves Into Symetra Tour Top 10 And More