Taylor Pendrith makes his first Korn Ferry Tour start this week at the Lecom Suncoast Classic in Lakewood Ranch, Fla. Joining him will be Adam Svensson. Stuart Macdonald starts the week as an alternate … Pendrith goes into the season in second place on the tour’s regular season points list. The top 25 at the end of the season graduate to the PGA Tour. Pendrith chatted about the season ahead with Hutch here … The tour takes a month off when this event ends before returning for the Chitimacha Louisiana Open, which gets underway March 18 … Corey Conners, Adam Hadwin, Mackenzie Hughes and Nick Taylor are the Canadians in the field at the Genesis Invitational at Riviera. David Hearn and Michael Gligic start the week as alternates … PGA Tour Champions is off until next week’s Cologuard Classic in Tucson … The LPGA Tour is also off until next week when it will play the Gainbridge LPGA event in Orlando … Last week’s GNN Poll asked if the R&A’s and USGA’s Distance Insights project is money well spent or a waste of time and resources? A strong majority, or 73 per cent of respondents, said it’s a waste of time and resources, with 27 per cent responding that the project is money well spent … This week’s poll asks how readers would describe the chances of a “third wave” of COVID–19 delaying the golf season where they work. As of this writing, 67 per cent of respondents said there is a high probability of that happening, with 17 per cent saying low probability and 16 per cent saying no probability. If you haven’t already, you can cast your vote on the GNN home page.
You are here: /
- Industry Notes: Taylor Defends At Pebble Beach, Hiring Or Holding Off And More
- Taylor Pendrith On The U.S. Open: “Just An Overall Awesome Experience For My First Major”
- Industry Notes: Pebble Beach Tee Times, ClubLink Job Fairs And More
- Tour Roundup: Pendrith, Hadwin Make The Weekend At U.S. Open
- NGCOA Reports Major Increases In Revenue And Rounds, Year To Date And In October