Calgary’s Jaclyn Lee will be in the first group to start Friday’s first round of the Symetra Tour’s Firekeepers Casino Hotel Championship in Battle Creek, Mich. Lee tees off at 7:30 a.m. local time. All tee times are here … The Mackenzie Tour–PGA Tour Canada has announced it has secured a three-year agreement with ATB Financial. The Alberta-based company has renewed its title sponsorship of the ATB Financial Classic. The tour also announced the ATB Financial Classic will rotate annually between host courses in Calgary and Edmonton. This year’s ATB Financial Classic event will be at Calgary’s Country Hills Golf Club, Sept. 16-19 …The Legends Tour, the official senior tour of the LPGA, has introduced a new name and logo under the banner of The Legends of the LPGA and furthered its strategic alliance with the LPGA. The Legends of the LPGA will remain the official senior tour of the LPGA and with the renewed partnership as an official LPGA-branded property, it will have an opportunity to collaborate more with the LPGA in the future … This week’s GNN Poll asks readers to describe the number of rounds put through in July at the golf operations where they work as opposed to the same month in 2020. At last look, 35 per cent of respondents said the number of rounds were down, 30 per cent said they were the same, 19 per cent said better and 16 per cent said much better. If you haven’t done so, you can cast your vote on the GNN home page.
You are here: /
- NGCOA Reports Major Increases In Revenue And Rounds, Year To Date And In October
- Industry Notes: Conners At Scottish Open, Setting Up The Week Ahead And More
- Industry Notes: Alternate From Kelowna Gets U.S. Senior Open Shot And More
- Industry Notes: Open Championship Week, Pendrith Playing PGA Tour And More
- Industry Notes: Golf To Reopen Saturday In Ontario, Tee Times And More