Corey Conners, the lone Canadian in the field at this week’s Tour Championship in Atlanta, will start alongside Masters champion Hideki Matsuyama at 12:20 p.m. local time. All of the tee times are here. To recognize players for their regular season performance, there will be a staggered start to the Tour Championship through the use of “Starting Strokes,” that give the FedExCup leaders a head start on the competition. With first place Patrick Cantlay starting at 10 under, Conners and Matsuyama, who are 21st and 22nd, respectively, coming to East Lake, will both start the Tour Championship at one under … Colourful and controversial golf commentator Ben Wright died last week at the age of 88. John Feinstein looks back on his career and how it ended in this story for Golf Digest … This week’s GNN Poll asked readers if the golf businesses where they work have introduced a policy that requires all employees to be vaccinated against or frequently tested for COVID-19? At last look, 89 per cent of respondents said no and 11 per cent said yes. If you haven’t done so, you can cast your vote on the GNN home page.
You are here: /
- Nearly Go Time At The Olympics For Conners, Hughes: “The Golf Course Is Amazing”
- NGCOA Reports Major Increases In Revenue And Rounds, Year To Date And In October
- Industry Notes: Conners At Scottish Open, Setting Up The Week Ahead And More
- Industry Notes: Open Championship Week, Pendrith Playing PGA Tour And More
- Corey Conners Takes A Hot Game And Amateur Memories To Austin For WGC Match Play