In earning a return to the LPGA Tour next season after finishing sixth on the Symetra Tour money list with $94,188, Maude-Aimee Leblanc finished second with a 70.060 scoring average, ninth with a 29.60 putting average, fifth with a 285.190 yard average driving distance and she finished in the top 10 in 53 per cent of the 17 tournaments she played this year, second best on the Symetra Tour. Leblanc finished with nine top 10s and was runner up on three occasions. .… Stephen Ames, the only Canadian in the field this week, tees off at 12:05 p.m. local time in Friday’s first round of the SAS Championship in Cary, N.C. Click here for all of the tee times from that PGA Tour Champions event … This week’s GNN Poll asks readers if they expect hiring challenges to continue into next season. At last look, 85 per cent of respondents said yes, 11 per cent said no and four per cent said the operation where they work had no problem hiring staff this year. If you haven’t done so, you can cast your vote on the GNN home page.
You are here: /
- Notes: Leblanc Leads Symetra Tour In Scoring Average And More
- Industry Notes: LeBlanc Moves Up Again, Olympic Golf And More
- NGCOA Reports Major Increases In Revenue And Rounds, Year To Date And In October
- Industry Notes: Leblanc’s Numbers, Tee Times, Moving On At Qualifying And More
- Notes: Q-School, Stats, Tee Times And More