PGA Tour Champions has a major this week at the Bridgestone Senior Players at Firestone in Akron, Ohio, where Stephen Ames will tee off at 10:25 a.m. local time in Thursday’s first round and Mike Weir will start at 11 a.m. Those tee times are here … Corey Conners tees off at 8:35 a.m. local time in Thursday’s first round of the Genesis Scottish Open, followed by Mackenzie Hughes at 12:25 p.m. and Nick Taylor at 1:55 p.m. All of the tee times are here … At the Barbasol Championship in Nicholasville, Ky., Taylor Pendrith will start his first round since the Players Championship at 12:32 p.m. on Thursday on the first tee. At the same time on the 10th tee, Aaron Cockerill, who usually plays the DP World Tour, starts his first round. Those tee times are here … The PGA Tour and LPGA Tour have each cancelled an event in Shanghai due to restrictions caused by the Covid-19 pandemic. The men’s WGC-HSBC Champions, which was to be played Oct. 27-30, was cancelled for the third consecutive year, as has the Buick LPGA Shanghai, Oct. 13-16 … This week’s GNN Poll asks readers how rounds in June this year compared to the same month in 2021. As of this writing, 57 per cent of respondents said rounds were less than in 2021, with 30 per cent saying about the same and 13 per cent saying their rounds were better than June of last year. If you haven’t voted already, you can do so on the GNN home page.
You are here: /
- Corey Conners On The Presidents Cup: “It’s Going To Be A Fun Challenge Trying To Shock The World”
- Notes: Taylor Pendrith Injury Update, Leblanc Qualifies For U.S. Women’s Open And More
- Notes: A Moment To Remember, LIV Golf Invitational Schedule, Tee Times And More
- Notes: Major Tee Times, Hadwin First Out In Texas, LPGA Changes Hall Of Fame Criteria And More
- Notes: Tee Times In Japan, Hadwin Moves Up In The World And More