Alena Sharp tees off at 12:37 p.m. local time in Friday’s opening round of the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship in Rogers, Ark. Brooke Henderson starts at 1:32 p.m. local time. All of the start times are here … Seeking her first top 10 finish since the U.S. Women’s Open in June, Henderson is 10th in this week’s world rankings. She has five top 10s in 18 events this year, including her win at the Hugel–Air Premia LA Open. Nelly Korda, Lydia Ko and Patty Tavatanakit lead the LPGA Tour with eight top 10s so far this year … Maude-Aimee Leblanc‘s nine top 10s in 15 events so far this year leads the Symetra Tour. Her 70.286 scoring average is second among Symetra Tour players this year … This week’s GNN Poll asks readers when the golf operation where they work will close for the winter this year. At last look, 35 per cent of respondents said they will close in the last half of October, 33 per cent said the weather will decide when they close, 17 per cent said early November and 15 per cent said first half of October. If you haven’t done so, you can cast your vote on the GNN home page.
You are here: /
- NGCOA Reports Major Increases In Revenue And Rounds, Year To Date And In October
- Brooke Henderson: “I Would Love To Get Back On The Streak Of Winning Multiple Times A Season”
- Brooke Henderson Stays Steady In A Changing World
- Notes: Leblanc Gets Her Ninth Top 10, Ryder Cup, Presidents Cup And More
- Brooke Henderson On LPGA Tour Win No. 10: “When You’re In The Winner’s Circle, You’re Getting A Lot Of Breaks”