FootJoy has introduced the DryJoys Premier Rainsuit with its shell that features the proprietary FJ Protect Waterproof System.
This exterior treatment is designed to instantly bead water to shed it from the garment for protection in tough golf conditions, while offering breathability.
Removable sleeves, lower leg panels and underarm vents go along with its FJ Four-Way Nylon stretch fabric to allow for complete range of motion in the golf swing.
The DryJoys Premiere Rain Suit features three interchangeable liners that allow the player to adapt to all types of weather conditions – the Mesh Liner for warm, wet, windy conditions; the Taffeta Liner for wet, windy conditions and the Softshell Liner for cool, wet, windy conditions.
“The Premiere Rainsuit is designed for players who put themselves and their equipment to the ultimate test, under variable, often extreme conditions,” said Whitney Trimble, director of marketing for FJ Apparel.
“From the FJ Protect Waterproof System on the exterior to the interchangeable liners on the inside, this unique product delivers the performance and versatility of multiple garments in one rain suit.”
Additional features include:
- Lycra Cuff with adjustable strap for comfort and a water tight seal.
- Reinforced shoulder panels protect the shoulder area from the weight and friction of a carry bag.
- Double zipper two-way front zipper creates a custom fit.
- Sta-Dry grip system keeps your club grip dry until you are ready to take your shot.
- Waterproof scorecard pocket stores your scorecard and keeps other valuables protected from the rain.
- Lined waterproof hand pockets protect your hands from the cold, wind and rain between shots.
- Bonded seams help keep the jacket light and waterproof.
- “It’s a Cinch System” adjusts the fullness of the jacket by pulling a cinch-cord, easily accessed through the side pocket.
- Two-year limited waterproof warranty
The DryJoys Premiere Rainsuit is offered in sizes S-XXL and comes in two colour patterns to accompany the black pants.